BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mountain Driving




One of my familys favorite things to do is go for a ride in the mountains. There is just something that is serene about it. We drove up through immigration Canyon to East Canyon. On our drive up the Canyons we didn't see anything but beautiful mountains. On our way back home we saw 4 fawns and 2 does and we saw an owl. I have never seen a owl in the wild. At first I thought it was a fake owl. hee hee So I had Mike pull the car over to take a closer look at it. As I approached this animal, it suddenly turned its head all the way around.That was weird to see. Then I was completely blown away at the beauty of the animal. I snapped a picture while it was on the post, I tried to get a closer shot of it, but it lifted its wings and pooped right in front of me and flew across the street to a tree. Well that should teach me,but it doesn't. I crossed the street and went under the tree where is was hanging out and got a really pretty picture of it. My kids thought it was so cool to see a wild owl, fawn,(with their white spots still on) and the doe. I am excited to see what our next mountain drive will bring.

0 comments: